ECI’s Field Services division is comprised of 100’s of vegetation management professionals with a diverse background in forestry, utility arboriculture and other natural resources related disciplines. ECI offers an array of Field Services including:
Work planning has sometimes been called the locomotive that drives the vegetation management train. ECI’s staff of professionals thoroughly patrol distribution and transmission right of ways to identify trees and vegetation that can cause reliability issues on the system. ECI then documents work using state of the art software application and notifies property owners of impending work.
Why hire an ECI Work Planner?
- Objective evaluation of necessary work
- Professional and educated
- Superior communications with your customers
- Technology that drives efficiencies
- Back end support from ECI’s staff with decades of experience and research in managing UVM programs
Auditing completed work is a critical element to any vegetation management program. It’s important that the job was done according to your specifications to ensure the highest system reliability. Poorly pruned trees, skips/misses and insufficient clearances can all lead to a reliability issue on a circuit that was just trimmed.
Why hire an ECI Auditor?
- Peace of mind knowing all the work was completed according to your specifications
- Improve the quality of work to help reduce “grow-ins” from insufficient clearances
- Enforcement of proper pruning practices to reduce regrowth
- Ensure all work on circuit was completed, no skipped trees or taps
- Better customer relations by enforcing cleanup standards
With decades of experience in managing UVM programs all across North America ECI is the logical choice when you need an expert to help you manage a district/region within your program. ECI’s staff of Utility Arborist’s are supported by decades of research in UVM best practices as well as practical hands on experience with managing operations.
Why hire ECI to supervise a district/region?
- Staff of UVM experts with real world experience managing all aspects of UVM operations
- Back end support from decades of UVM research and practical application
- Economically sensible and increased flexibility to allocate labor resources
- Technology solutions to better manage invoicing as well as field operations
- ISA/UAA certified professionals that have the experience and expertise to efficiently and effectively manage a UVM operation